Happy New Year 2019 - Many workshops coming our way!

1 view

Nick B

Jan 5, 2019, 11:02:49 PM1/5/19
to Psychodrama and Expressive Art Therapies of Texas
Hi Folks.  Does anyone else feel a bit exhausted after the holidays?  Well, I do... and for me, I'm also grateful I live in such a big state, since I may have the perfect resolution already presented.

Within minutes or just a few hours of my hometown, are the gifts of many great practitioners who are offering an amazing schedule of expressive arts inner work this year.  I've seen at least 3 workshop notices that I'll get around to posting up soon, but as a reminder, we hope as many members like you, post here as well!

Have you considered a Round Top excursion with a bunch of attorneys and a group leader who trained with Jacob Moreno?  Have you wondered about a South Austin escape, or a Ministerial connection, or a chance to check out the community of psychodramatists up in the Dallas region?  I know I'm looking forward to attending as many as possible.

In just half a year of this google group, we've got a membership with over 20 people already joined.  Very soon, within the next month or so, we're looking forward to the chance of obtaining a stack of several hundred members who are looking forward to connecting with this work.  This is rapid growth for a google group and we hope it invites terrific activity to enjoy this creative inner work.  We hope you stay tuned, and please lemme know if I can assist with any user experience or other inquiries.

- Nick Bonacci
Member and Co-moderator
Expressive Arts Therapies of Texas