Brainspotting South Texas

Psychodrama and Expressive Art Therapies of Texas

Jan 20, 2019, 2:41:30 PM1/20/19
to Psychodrama and Expressive Art Therapies of Texas

Hello! Are you trained in Level I of Brainspotting? Are you interested in learning how to help your clients heal from generational trauma, and break relentless old patterns/physical issues that feel pervasive in their life and family history? Consider Dr. Ruby Gibson’s Generational Brainspotting™ training being offered here in Austin for the first time in April 2019.  Seats still available.

I took this training in April last year and felt compelled to bring it to our region.  It’s very experiential and offers profound opportunity for personal growth and healing. Intergenerational work with our clients is possible and powerful with brainspotting.

Lisa Terrazas, LPC

2499 S Capital of Texas Hwy, A-200

Austin, TX 78746

210-363-4444