You're Invited! Join us for Coffee and Code on January 14th

Tom Wilson

Jan 5, 2017, 1:02:30 PM1/5/17
to expre...@googlegroups.com
Join us on January 14 for Coffee and Code. Enjoy breakfast and discover more about JRS Coding School and becoming a full-stack developer.

Not rendering correctly? View this email as a web page here.

JRS Coding School

Dear expre...@googlegroups.com,

Thinking about a new career in the New Year?

To learn more about how to become a coder, join us Saturday, January 14, at 10am for Coffee and Code. Enjoy a continental breakfast, find out what to expect at Code School, and get answers to your questions about how to become a professional Full-Stack Developer.

There’s no obligation; just a chance to see if coding school might be a good fit for you. Our next class begins January 23, and if you enroll on or before January 14, you’ll receive $1,000 off your tuition!

Coffee and Code will be followed by a Pre-Work Workshop from 11am to 3pm. The JRS application process involves a pre-admission assignment, so interested students are invited to stay for assistance with this pre-work that day. Please note that students interested in staying for the pre-work workshop will need to bring a laptop to the event.

Registration is now open for the open house, free workshop, or both. For more information on JRS Coding School, visit our webpage or contact me at in...@jackrussellsoftware.com.

JRS Coding School was started to help meet the demand for local software coding talent. Within a week of finishing, every member of our fall 2016 class had at least one job interview scheduled, and several students had job offers. While we can’t guarantee you a job, we can provide you with the coding skills that so many employers want.

I hope to meet you on the 14th!

Sincerely,

Tom Wilson

Tom Wilson
Chief Technology Innovation Officer, Instructor
JRS Coding School
A Division of Tabula Rasa HealthCare

710 Johnnie Dodds Boulevard, Suite 203
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
P: 1-843-655-9755
jackrussellsoftware.com/coding_school

   710 Johnnie Dodds Boulevard    Mount Pleasant,  South Carolina   29464

You received this email because you are subscribed to Marketing Information from JRS Coding School.

Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.

 Unsubscribe from all future emails