MUTUAL FUND LIKES: ADANI PORTS, VEDANTA, CAIRN INDIA, YES BANK, COAL INDIA

Vidhit Agarwal

Feb 16, 2016, 6:50:44 AM2/16/16

MUTUAL FUND LIKES: ADANI PORTS, VEDANTA, CAIRN INDIA, YES BANK, COAL INDIA
  • Like all other downfalls, in this downfall also FIIs was (/is) selling heavily and our Domestic Institution (DIIs) were (/are) the buyers.
  • Investors get stock wise holding data only from Mutual Funds (a part of DIIs), so I was curious to know in which Nifty stocks they were putting money.
  • Adani Ports, Vedanta, Cairn India, Yes Bank, Coal India, BHEL, Tata Motors, ONGC & Tata Power are the stocks in which collective holding of MF’s gone up significantly.
  • Similarly, they reduced holding from Hindalco, Idea, NTPC, BOB, Bajaj Auto, Tata Steel, HDFC, TCS, GAIL, Maruti & Tec Mahindra.
  • Attached a quick list of Nifty 50 stock for review.