Companies with High proportion of Foreign Debt

1 view

Vidhit Agarwal

Dec 11, 2015, 7:40:48 AM12/11/15

----------Forwarded message ---------

INR depreciated by 8% against USD, during a year.

Naturally, Indian companies which have significant debt exposure in foreign currency will have more principal and interest burden in future years.

I have compiled a list of such companies for quick reference. Most of these companies fall in sectors like Power, Metals & Mining, Telecom, Infra & Construction, Shipping, Oil & Gas, Refineries.

List of companies are available on this link: https://indiaequityanalysis.wordpress.com/2015/12/11/companies-with-relatively-high-foreign-debt/

Regards,

Vidhika Bairathi
If you have ideas, but no time to undertake analysis, you can outsource it to me.
Demo site: www.indiaequityanalysis.wordpress.com
Mail: vidhika....@gmail.com