Handbook of Experimental Finance

Sascha Füllbrunn

Oct 21, 2022, 12:12:49 PM10/21/22
to SEF Forum
Dear colleagues, co-authors, and friends,

We are happy to announce that the "Handbook of Experimental Finance" is available.

Ernan Haruvy and I started that project in 2020. We gathered some attention using our  Virtual Experimental Finance Workshops organized at Radboud University in November 2020 and January 2021, where many researchers - some of you - participated (thanks to all presenters and discussants). Afterwards, we approached the speakers to contribute a chapter, convinced experts on particular topics to give a review of their area, but we also got requests to integrate a particular chapter. We were happy to see how the handbook formed and took that momentum to approach even more researchers. Some authors even joined forces to write on important topics they were passionate about. We thank all contributors and referees for their excellent job!

The contributors are Lucy Ackert, Jasmina Arifovic, Elena Asparouhova, Te Bao, Ciril Bosch-Rosa, Peter Bossaerts, Miloš Božović, Brice Corgnet, Sean Crockett, Johan de Jong, Karen De Meyst, John Dinsmore, Anil Donmez, Dragana Draganac, John Duffy, Eyal Ert, Sascha Füllbrunn, Ernan Haruvy, Réka Heim, Timo Heinrich, Felix Holzmeister, Jürgen Huber, Christoph Huber, Abigail Hurwitz, Christos A. Ioannou, Sabiou Inoua, Peiran Jiao, Eva Kaczko, Pascal Kieren, Hubert Janos Kiss, Christian König-Kersting, Ola Kvaløy, Yaron Lahav, John O. Ledyard, Wolfgang J. Luhan, Elizaveta Nekrasova, Marcelo Nepomuceno, Tibor Neugebauer, Sven Nolte, Charles Noussair, Stefan Palan, Hong Qu, Jean Paul Rabanal, Michael Razen, Daniel Reimsbach, Yohanes Eko Riyanto, Ismael Rodriguez-Lara, Alfonso Rosa-Garcia, Yefim Roth, Olga Rud, Mark Ryan, Dominik Schmidt, Jason Shachat, Vernon L. Smith, Joep Sonnemans, Doron Sonsino, Eric P. Stenstrom, Thomas Stöckl, Megan Tjandrasuwita, Stefan Trautmann, Steven Tucker, Jan Tuinstra, Matthew Walker, Hang Wang, Martin Weber, Ofir Yakobi, and Eldad Yechiam. However, many referees took time to carefully evaluate the 31 chapters during the reviewer process.

We hope you will find the handbook valuable for your research and your courses. We even more so hope that we/you can offer/discuss it with your finance departments such that they gain some more interest in experimental research.

The book information page is https://www.e-elgar.com/shop/gbp/handbook-of-experimental-finance-9781800372320.html; it might take some more days before they handle the US market.

We are curious about your feedback, i.e. do not hesitate to contact me/us in case you have questions or comments. I will also be in Santa Barbara if you want to reach out.

Best,
Sascha (also on behalf of Ernan)

Dr. Sascha Füllbrunn | Associate Professor |
Institute for Management Research | Radboud University |
Chair of Finance |Department of Economics and Business Economics |
Elinor Ostrom Building (02.542) | Heyendaalseweg 141|6525 AJ Nijmegen | The Netherlands |
+31-(0)24-3615474sascha.f...@ru.nl | http://sascha.fuellbrunn.de |