Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Salvatore Nunnari

nepřečteno,
29. 4. 2020 10:33:0629.04.20
komu: SEF Forum
I'm pasting below the announcement of a new online seminar series which I hope will of interest to many members of this forum. Apologies for cross-posting and hope to see you soon on Zoom!

Dear all,

We are launching VIBES, the Virtual Behavioral Economics Seminar series. The idea is to have a behavioral and experimental economics webinar that is open to all those interested, including faculty and graduate students.

VIBES talks will be on Mondays at 9am Chicago | 10am New York | 3pm London | 4pm Brussels | 5pm Tel Aviv | 6pm Abu Dhabi and will take place on Zoom. The inaugural VIBES talk will be on Monday May 4, when Benjamin Enke will talk about “Cognitive Uncertainty,” co-authored with Thomas Graeber. The next speakers are Alessandra Casella (May 11), Nikos Nikiforakis (May 18), Nagore Iriberri (May 25), Kristof Madaras (June 1), Sandro Ambuehl (June 8), Sigrid Suetens (June 15), and Pietro Ortoleva (June 22).

Details on the schedule and on the format can be found at VIBES website <https://sites.google.com/view/vibesecon/>. All future announcements will be posted there, and you can sign up to receive updates and the Zoom links using this form <https://forms.gle/nB2bryW6MFee3omh7>.

Feel free to forward this email to people who may be interested, including graduate students.

Take care and hope to see you soon at one of the talks!

Salvo Nunnari & Aniol Llorente-Saguer

----
Salvatore Nunnari
Associate Professor