New website with functionality for job postings

Stefan Palan

Jun 27, 2024, 3:35:01 AMJun 27
to SEF Forum
Dear all,

The new SEF website is online (https://expfin.org) and we will in the future post job news, calls for papers and conference announcements there. We are also working on a functionality that lets all SEF members submit postings directly in their member profile.

Meanwhile, please register on the SEF website and select "Job postings" as a topic of interest (and sign up for the newsletter) to get information about future job postings. This Google group will be closed soon.

Best regards,
Stefan.

Stefan Palan
Managing Director, Society for Experimental Finance (SEF)