Virtual Experimental Finance Workshop Part IIi

Sascha Füllbrunn

Dec 3, 2020, 11:04:39 AM12/3/20
to SEF Forum

Dear friends and colleagues,

On Nov 11th and Nov 18th, Ernan Haruvy and I hosted the first two virtual Experimental Finance Workshops via Zoom. We had more than a hundred participants each day listening to excellent speakers and the two keynotes Martin Weber and Charles Noussair. The workshops provided a friendly discussion platform regarding Experimental Finance research in general, and the vision of the Handbook of Experimental Finance that Ernan and I are editing, in particular.

Due to the great success, we will organize a further virtual Experimental Finance workshop on Jan 13th next year. We are happy to have Brice Corgnet (EM Lyon Business School) as keynote speaker presenting “Market efficiency & the cognitive make-up of traders”. In the preceding sessions, we will have excellent contributions by Joep Sonnemans, Ido Erev, Tibor Neugebauer, Christine Laudenbach, Jasmina Arifovic, Jason Sachat, Samuel Hartzmark, and Jürgen Huber. We will approach some of you to ask for being a discussant for those speakers.

So, please save the date and register at www.ru.nl/imr/vefw3.

We are looking forward to the workshop.

Best,

Sascha and Ernan
Editors Handbook of Experimental Finance

 --

Dr. Sascha C. Füllbrunn
Associate Professor of Finance

Address: Elinor Ostrom Building 02.542, Heyendaalseweg 141, 6525 AJ  Nijmegen
tel: +31-(0)24-3615474s.ful...@fm.ru.nlhttp://sascha.fuellbrunn.de