Seminar in honor of Ernst Fehr

utzwe...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2020, 11:16:40 AM10/14/20
to SEF Forum
Seminar in honor of Ernst Fehr

The Vrije University Amsterdam will award an honorary doctorate to Prof. Ernst Fehr for his path breaking research. To honor Ernst and his research, we will organize a virtual seminar (via zoom) on Wednesday Nov 4th from 11:30 to 13:30 (CEST). The seminar will start with a presentation by Ernst (with Q&A: 1 hour), followed by six brief talks in which both co-authors of Ernst and young scholars inspired by Ernst’s work, share their research, experiences, and inspiration, providing an overview of the multifaceted and broad impact of his research across several disciplines.

The seminar will be open to the public. If you want to join the session, please register here: http://fppvu.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cCHkTA7L8N3Fv93

Preliminary schedule:
11.30-12.30 presentation and Q&A Ernst Fehr;
12.30-13.30 presentations of (alphabetical order):
Alain Cohen,
Dennie van Dolder,
Simon Gaechter,
Catherine Molho,
Bettina Rockenbach,
Sonja Vogt.

We are looking forward to seeing you there!

Kind regards,
Dan Balliet (VU Amsterdam)
Utz Weitzel (VU Amsterdam & Radboud University)