PhD Candidate in Sustainable Finance

Sascha Füllbrunn

Sep 21, 2022, 8:43:16 AM9/21/22
to SEF Forum
Dear colleagues and friends,

I am searching for a PhD Candidate in Sustainable Finance. The candidate will address sustainable finance-related topics using a multiple-method approach consisting of econometrics, of course experimental economics, and system dynamics (among others). The candidate is embedded in the multidisciplinary hotspot Integrated Decision Making but will become our colleague at the finance chair @ Radboud University, The Netherlands. That candidate would work with Etiënne Rouwette and me (supervisors) and has access to quite some experiences in experimental methodology from Stefan ZeisbergerUtz WeitzelAnita Kopányi-PeukerSven NolteJan SchmitzJianying QiuDirk-Jan Janssen and Jorgo Goossens.

Please forward our position to anyone interested.

Best, Sascha

PS I hope to see you in Santa Barbara
PPS Handbook of Experimental Finance is out soon (link)

---
Dr. Sascha Füllbrunn | Associate Professor |
Institute for Management Research | Radboud University |
Chair of Finance |Department of Economics and Business Economics |
Elinor Ostrom Building (02.542) | Heyendaalseweg 141|6525 AJ Nijmegen |
The Netherlands | sascha.f...@ru.nl | http://sascha.fuellbrunn.de |