I had previously been working on the xqDoc ANTLR and Java code to handle the changes to the XQuery language. The codebase that I downloaded included the invoked functions and the referred to variables.
I have added annotations as well as some of the XQuery 3.1 additions into the antler file https://github.com/lcahlander/xqDoc/blob/master/src/org/xqdoc/xquery/parser/jul2017/XQuery.gIt requires the antlr-2.7.5 jar file.I have checked in the code at https://github.com/lcahlander/xqDocIt would be good to have test case XQuery files to run the parser against so that it handles all of the enhancements to the language.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EXPath" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to expath+un...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to exp...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/expath.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.