Getting together in Prague

Loren Cahlander

Jan 7, 2015, 10:17:00 AM1/7/15
to exp...@googlegroups.com
How many of the group will be in Prague for XML Prague? I would like to schedule a face to face for the EXPath/EXQuery group before XML Prague.

Should I schedule one or two days?

Loren Cahlander
Principal
GreatLinkUp, LLC
cahl...@greatlinkup.com
loren.c...@gmail.com
+1-651-747-6910

Adam Retter

Jan 7, 2015, 10:18:11 AM1/7/15
to exp...@googlegroups.com
Hey Loren,

I will be there, but won't this clash with the XQuery WG meeting just
before Prague as well?

Cheers Adam.
> --

Adam Retter

skype: adam.retter
tweet: adamretter
http://www.adamretter.org.uk

Loren Cahlander

Jan 7, 2015, 10:20:32 AM1/7/15
to exp...@googlegroups.com
Maybe we can schedule it for Monday morning.

Sent from my iPad

Loren Cahlander

Jan 7, 2015, 10:23:20 AM1/7/15
to exp...@googlegroups.com
I am actually arriving on the Sunday before the conference, so we could have a day before the XQuery face to face.

Sent from my iPad

Adam Retter

Jan 7, 2015, 11:13:01 AM1/7/15
to exp...@googlegroups.com
I will arrive at some point on the Monday, I have the hotel but not flights yet.

Christian Grün

Jan 7, 2015, 2:58:32 PM1/7/15
to EXPath
Hi Loren,

Thanks for organizing the F2F meeting! As I'll arrive in Prague Monday
evening, and as I will leave on next Monday morning, I would prefer to
meet on Tue, Wed or Thu.

Cheers,
Christian

Loren Cahlander

Jan 19, 2015, 10:16:18 AM1/19/15
to exp...@googlegroups.com
Can I get a roll call of those that will be in Prague to be able to meet? Also when you arrive and depart. Include the dates and times that are already blocked off. I am thinking that we may need to make the gathering as a couple of dinner meetings.

I arrive on Sunday, February 8 at 13:30 and departing on Monday, February 16 at 18:00. I will be attending the XQuery f2f, eXist-db pre-conference day and XML Prague.

Loren Cahlander
Principal
GreatLinkUp, LLC
cahl...@greatlinkup.com
loren.c...@gmail.com
+1-651-747-6910

Christian Grün

Jan 19, 2015, 10:37:06 AM1/19/15
to EXPath
Hi Loren,

I'll be in Prague from Monday evening (Feb 9) to Monday morning (Feb
16). I'll also be attending the XQuery F2F, the BaseX pre-conference
meeting and the full conference.

Best,
Christian

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 4:16 PM, Loren Cahlander

Florent Georges

Jan 24, 2015, 12:25:50 PM1/24/15
to EXPath
Hi Loren,

Sorry to reply only now, I just got approval to come to Prague.
Thank you for your email!

I can't be in Prague before Thu. afternoon at best (Feb. 12) I'll
leave on Tue. night or Wed. morning (Feb. 17/18).

Going through this thread, it looks like Thu. 12 evening (even maybe
afternoon?) works for everyone, as well as Monday morning. It might
be more quiet on Monday, but we might be more "fresh" on Thu. :-)

Both work for me, and whichever you guys prefer, we can always meet
the other one slot as well, more informally.

Thoughts?

PS: This is probably a discussion to have more on the CG mailing
list at W3C...

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/

Loren Cahlander

Jan 24, 2015, 12:48:52 PM1/24/15
to exp...@googlegroups.com
Lets plan for both Thursday evening and Monday morning.

Sent from my iPhone

Christian Grün

Jan 24, 2015, 12:49:44 PM1/24/15
to EXPath
> Lets plan for both Thursday evening and Monday morning.

Monday morning will be too late for me, but Thursday evening sounds good!

Florent Georges

Jan 24, 2015, 12:52:07 PM1/24/15
to EXPath
So let's say Thu. evening then. We can always meet on Monday
morning for additional work if necessary.

I am trying to see what we can do for logistics...

Loren Cahlander

Jan 24, 2015, 12:59:07 PM1/24/15
to exp...@googlegroups.com
I will see if my hotel has a meeting room that we can use.

Sent from my iPhone

Loren Cahlander

Jan 28, 2015, 8:58:54 AM1/28/15
to exp...@googlegroups.com, EXPath
Sending this conversation to the w3c EXPath list.

It looks like we will have an EXPath meeting Thursday evening. I have checked with my hotel and they do not have a meeting room, but do have a private dining room.

Depending on the results of the Thursday meeting, we may have a Monday morning meeting as well.

Please let me know if you will be attending.

Thank you,
Loren

Sent from my iPad