New CXAN website, based on Git

Florent Georges

Jan 24, 2015, 1:40:40 PM1/24/15
to EXPath, EXPath announce
Hi,

I am pleased to announce a new version of the CXAN website. There
has been a complete reshape of the website UI, as well as the storage.
The storage is now based on Git:

http://cxan.org/

Each contributor registers his/her own repository, which contain all
the maintainer's packages themselves, as well as their descriptions.
If you want to register your own repository, please contact me for
assistance. A description of the simple format is in the FAQ, with
pointers to examples:

http://cxan.org/faq#repo-struct
http://git.fgeorges.org/tree/expath:cxan-repo.git
http://git.fgeorges.org/tree/~fgeorges:cxan-repo.git

This hopefully will solve the only serious problem with the previous
version: me being a bottleneck for package updates.

Don't hesitate if you have any comment, suggestion, or wanting to
have your repository added to the website.

Enjoy! Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/