Which setup for EXPath HTTP Client?

Stephan Lehmke

May 16, 2016, 7:44:32 AM5/16/16
to EXPath
Hi all,

could anyone who is actually using the EXPath HTTP Client with Saxon XSLT tell me the setup they're working with?

I.e. versions of Saxon and EXPath packages?

I have tried a lot of combinations now and am always getting errors (different kinds). I can't run any of the examples.

So I'd like to know one combination which actually works for someone.

Many thanks in advance.

regards
Stephan

Adam Retter

May 16, 2016, 9:01:14 AM5/16/16
to exp...@googlegroups.com
> could anyone who is actually using the EXPath HTTP Client with Saxon XSLT
> tell me the setup they're working with?
>
> I.e. versions of Saxon and EXPath packages?

I am using Saxon EE 9.6.0.7 and expath-http-client-saxon 0.11.0 (as I
could not get 0.12.0 to work at all).

--
Adam Retter

skype: adam.retter
tweet: adamretter
http://www.adamretter.org.uk

Stephan Lehmke

May 16, 2016, 9:55:22 AM5/16/16
to EXPath

Am Montag, 16. Mai 2016 15:01:14 UTC+2 schrieb Adam Retter:
> could anyone who is actually using the EXPath HTTP Client with Saxon XSLT
> tell me the setup they're working with?
>
> I.e. versions of Saxon and EXPath packages?

I am using Saxon EE 9.6.0.7 and expath-http-client-saxon 0.11.0 (as I
could not get 0.12.0 to work at all).

Thanks a lot! With 0.11.0 it works.

Thats a real relief. In the meantime I downloaded five versions of Saxon, looking for the problem there ;-)

Really frustrating to start with a new technology and being unable to get it to work at all.

Now on to programming something with it ;-)

regards
Stephan

Adam Retter

May 16, 2016, 9:59:59 AM5/16/16
to exp...@googlegroups.com
Please would you open an issue on the GitHub for this -
https://github.com/fgeorges/expath-http-client-java

On 16 May 2016 at 09:55, 'Stephan Lehmke' via EXPath

Stephan Lehmke

May 16, 2016, 10:40:32 AM5/16/16
to EXPath

Am Montag, 16. Mai 2016 15:59:59 UTC+2 schrieb Adam Retter:
Please would you open an issue on the GitHub for this -
https://github.com/fgeorges/expath-http-client-java

Done.

regards
Stephan