Conference call to set agenda and times for meeting in Prague

1 view

Loren Cahlander

Jan 14, 2015, 9:55:30 AM1/14/15
to exp...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks,

I would like to setup a conference call Monday morning around 10:00 a.m. EST to discuss a meeting in Prague around the XML Prague conference.

Does this time work for everyone?

Cheers,
Loren

Sent from my iPad

Adam Retter

Jan 14, 2015, 12:45:48 PM1/14/15
to exp...@googlegroups.com
I can't make the call, but perhaps it helps to collate everyones
arrival/departure times and then do a Doodle poll?

I arrive 9th Feb 18:20 and leave 16 Feb 21:05. I will be unavailable
between 9am and 5pm 10th - 12th (W3C XQuery WG meeting) and obviously
13th - 15th (XML Prague Conference).
> --

Adam Retter

eXist Developer