@XQuery, #xquerypower, and related efforts

Joe Wicentowski

May 13, 2015, 3:10:50 PM5/13/15
to exp...@googlegroups.com
Dear EXPath mailing list (apologies for cross-posting),

Friends of Jim Fuller may know that, after many years of excellent stewardship, Jim decided to give up his @xquery twitter account for @_james_fuller.  I've taken on the task of using the account to post links of interest to users and learners of XQuery, and promoting the use of XQuery.  This, of course, includes related standards like EXPath, EXQuery, and more broadly, the XML stack.

I'm currently posting a daily link to sites that are powered by XQuery.  I've begun collecting these in a simple GitHub page.  I would welcome all to submit pull requests.

And I'd encourage anyone interested to follow @XQuery.  I'll gladly retweet items of interest, and the easiest way for me to notice you is to use the term "XQuery"!

Thanks,
Joe