Using EXPath HTTP client with Oxygen's Saxon processor

Colin Brisson

Aug 14, 2017, 3:05:58 PM8/14/17
to exp...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Excuse me, this may sound a bit silly, but I was wondering if it's possible to use EXPath HTTP client with the Saxon processor included in Oxygen?

Thanks in advance,

Colin

Claudius Teodorescu

Aug 15, 2017, 6:38:27 AM8/15/17
to exp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Just test it. I am using the EXPath Binary, File, and Archive modules, respectively.

Claudius

Radu Coravu

Aug 15, 2017, 7:33:49 AM8/15/17
to EXPath
Hi Colin,

Some time ago we had somebody asking this on our forum:

https://www.oxygenxml.com/forum/post34427.html

Maybe you could try the steps there and see if they work for you.

Regards,
Radu Coravu
Oxygen XML Editor

George Bina

Aug 16, 2017, 2:21:53 AM8/16/17
to exp...@googlegroups.com
I think it may be enough to configure a transformation scenario in
oXygen and add the jar with the Saxon extension in the Extensions list,
please see:

https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/19.0/ug-editor/topics/xslt-tab.html#xslt-tab
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/19.0/ug-editor/topics/xslt-xquery-extensions.html#xslt-xquery-extensions

Best Regards,