Re: DRAFT XML Query/XSL WG Joint Teleconference #583 Agenda 2014-09-30

Florent Georges

Oct 4, 2014, 10:27:11 PM10/4/14
to Loren Cahlander, EXPath
Hi Loren,

That is a good question, and a good idea. I do not know my plans
about Prague yet though. Let's try to keep this in mind and see again
in a couple of months if people (including me) know more about their
plans for Prague...?

Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/

On 30 September 2014 17:48, Loren Cahlander wrote:
> Hello Florent,
>
> Are we going to have any meetings on EXPath/EXQuery?
>
> There will be an XQuery F2F before XML Prague and XSLT after. Should we have some meeting for EXPath/EXQuery around the XML Prague conference?
>

>> DRAFT XML Query/XSL WG Joint Teleconference #583 Agenda 2014-09-30
>>
>> J1.6.2 Update on EXPath/EXQuery CG activities (Florent)
>>

> Regards,
> Loren

Loren Cahlander

Oct 4, 2014, 10:27:52 PM10/4/14
to Florent Georges, exp...@googlegroups.com

Adam Retter

Oct 5, 2014, 3:50:59 AM10/5/14
to exp...@googlegroups.com, Florent Georges

I would be interested in having such a meeting even if it is more kinda working group like.

Loren Cahlander

Dec 16, 2014, 10:55:04 AM12/16/14
to exp...@googlegroups.com, Florent Georges
I shall be in Prague from the 8th through the 16th.  Let's coordinate schedules and select some time to get together.

Sent from my iPad

Adam Retter

Dec 16, 2014, 11:08:28 AM12/16/14
to exp...@googlegroups.com, Florent Georges
That would be cool. I also hope to be in Prague
Adam Retter

skype: adam.retter
tweet: adamretter
http://www.adamretter.org.uk

Christian Grün

Dec 16, 2014, 11:15:07 AM12/16/14
to EXPath, Loren Cahlander, Adam Retter
Hi Loren, hi Adam,

thanks for asking! I hope I can come to Prague some days earlier as well.

Best,
Christian