XPath NG Implementation Report for the XQuery IntelliJ Plugin

Reece Dunn

Nov 11, 2018, 8:46:28 AM11/11/18
to EXPath
Hi All,

I have recently added an EXPath XPath NG Implementation Report.md document to detail the implementation of the xpath-ng proposals in my XQuery IntelliJ plugin. The document also describes how I am implementing different parts of the XPath/XQuery specification (lexer, parser, data model, static context, and error conditions) in the plugin.

It may be worth having a wiki page or similar on the xpath-ng page to document the support for these proposals in the various XQuery processors, as BaseX and Saxon already implement various xpath-ng proposals.

Kind regards,
Reece