On-Disk Package Manager

Florent Georges

Jan 24, 2015, 8:47:05 AM1/24/15
to EXPath, EXPath announce
Hi,

I am pleased to announce a new version of the EXPath On-Disk Package
Manager, updated to Saxon 9.6 and Calabash 1.0.23. You can find it at
the usual place:

http://expath.org/files

Direct link to the automatic installer:

http://expath.org/file/pkg/expath-repo-installer-0.13.0.jar

Enjoy!

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/

Nic Gibson

Jan 26, 2015, 4:33:56 PM1/26/15
to exp...@googlegroups.com, fgeo...@gmail.com
On a clean install on a Windows machine, we seem to have some missing jar files breaking the calabash batch files - specifically, the slf4j jars.

nic

Florent Georges

Jan 26, 2015, 4:41:02 PM1/26/15
to Nic Gibson, EXPath
Thank you Nic!

I adapted the Batch file by adding the same JAR files as in the
Shell script, but indeed, this is a dangerous task to perform without
having a Windows machine myself.

I'll try to have another look, and to find a Windows machine to
borrow somewhere. If you can manage to make it work, I am interested
in the diff as well.

Regards,

Nic Gibson

Jan 26, 2015, 6:32:54 PM1/26/15
to Florent Georges, EXPath
I’ll work out what’s needed tomorrow if I have the time - I have a laptop from the current employer (LexisNexis) handy

cheers

nic

Florent Georges

Jan 27, 2015, 6:44:02 PM1/27/15
to EXPath
Brilliant, thank you! I am travelling now, so hardly of any help on
this one, sadly.