Re: MINUTES XML Query/XSL WG Joint Teleconference #593, 2015-01-06

4 views
Skip to first unread message

Loren Cahlander

unread,
Jan 7, 2015, 10:17:21 AM1/7/15
to Florent Georges, Michael Kay, XSL/Query WGs, exp...@googlegroups.com
Sure.

> On Jan 7, 2015, at 9:24 AM, Florent Georges <fgeo...@fgeorges.org> wrote:
>
> On 7 January 2015 at 12:10, Michael Kay wrote:
>
>> J1.5.2 Completed action items
>>
>> ACTION A-592-01: Jim to change the reporter for agenda item
>> J1.6.2 (Update on EXPath/EXQuery CG activities) from Florent
>> to Loren.
>>
>> Status: DONE in this agenda; see agenda item J1.6.2
>>
>> J1.6 Update on related activities
>>
>> J1.6.1 Update on XSLT WG activities (Sharon, MikeK)
>> §§ MK reported progress; nothing that affects XQuery.
>>
>> J1.6.2 Update on EXPath/EXQuery CG activities (Loren)
>
> Glad to see this has been assigned to someone who is, you know,
> actually on the call.
>
> Loren, can I ask you to send a quick note to the EXPath mailing list
> when something is reported here? So to ensure everyone there knows
> about it, and that it is a both way discussion...
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Florent Georges
> http://fgeorges.org/
> http://h2oconsulting.be/
>

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages