Packaging System: new draft

Florent Georges

Jul 18, 2012, 2:06:38 PM7/18/12
to expath-a...@googlegroups.com, exp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm glad to announce a new version of the Packaging System, the
first one under the name of the EXPath Community Group at W3C.
It is available at:

http://expath.org/spec/pkg/20120509
http://expath.org/spec/pkg/20120509/diff

As you can see, it is 2 months old, but we had to solve some
technical and process issues related to moving to W3C first.

All the reports of the Community Group (or CG) are listed on
its homepage at http://www.w3.org/community/expath/. This page
also contains infos about the mailing list, and the ability to
add a new post to the homepage (please use the mailing list
unless you have a good reason to add a post to the homepage
instead).

If you are still using the old list (hosted on Google Groups),
please consider subscribing to the CG list instead. All the
conversations will slowly take place over there...

All comments welcome as usual!

Regards,

--
Florent Georges