CXAN announce

Florent Georges

Jun 27, 2011, 12:02:06 PM6/27/11
to exp...@googlegroups.com, expath-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am very excited to announce the first version of the CXAN
website, at:

http://cxan.org/

CXAN is the Comprehensive XML Archive Network, an organized
collection of XML-related libraries and applications, packaged
using the EXPath packaging format.

If your processor supports the packaging format (like BaseX,
Qizx and eXist, or also Saxon and Calabash with external support)
then you can browse CXAN for packages to install automatically.

If you are using a repository following the "on-disk repository
layout" described in the packaging spec, you can even use a
command-line client, similar to what apt-get does, in order to
install automatically a package given its short name, by using:

http://cxan.org/pkg/cxan-client

If you want to add your own package to CXAN, just ask me on
this list or directly in private.

Any feedback welcome!

Regards,

--