Exodus gets hung have to kill the task, when we use the computer after sometime

zoomba

Jan 23, 2010, 7:34:42 AM1/23/10
to exodus-dev, steve...@yahoo.com
Hi Guys,

I have Exodus ver 0.10.0.0, the program works but when the computer is
idle for a long time and when we start to use it again, The exodus
user shows presence avaliable with orange colour,but infact it is
offline, the Program Exodus from task bar also does not respond, as a
result I have to kill the task and then open Exodus again then it
works.
Please advice what could be the reason for this.

Thanks.

Regards
Steven Gomes

Nathan Waddell

Feb 16, 2010, 4:29:29 PM2/16/10
to exodus-dev
Is your PC going into hibernation? Try disabling hibernation and power
saving modes and see if the behavior continues.

Nathan