Exodus will not log on

allegiant

Dec 15, 2010, 10:27:58 AM12/15/10
to exodus-dev
I've installed Exodus on several pc's in our large business and have
become quite dependant on it for our day to day operations. Perfect
for our needs, However, last monday we were unable to connect on any
of our pc's. I also tried to connect from my home (as I usually can
do) and still could not connect. Tried installing latest version
(10.0) and same issues. Is something happening with the server, or the
site? How may I resolve this issue?

Bert

Dec 16, 2010, 10:29:19 AM12/16/10
to exodus-dev
Dude we had the same problem, the public servers are garbage. If you
have a business like myself, nearly 300 people. You need to run your
own server. I downloaded and installed ejabberd on a windows 2003
server OS, and runnign exodus client. It has been up and running like
a champ, with 150 users right now on it daily. I am not using it to
it's full potential, but getting there. Their are alot of bells and
whistle, but I'm new to jabber and learning the erlang language.