Delphi 2007 and beyond

DT

Dec 8, 2010, 9:52:40 PM12/8/10
to exodus-dev
Hi,

Does anyone have updated code to compile on Delphi 2007?

I'm having conflicts between Indy9 and Indy10.

Both libraries are installed on my PC, but Exodus won't compile.

Thanks.

DT

Dec 12, 2010, 9:23:30 AM12/12/10
to exodus-dev
Well, no stellar response (I mean none).

So I was able to compile the trunk with Delphi 2007. I just had to
disable the Indy10 components in my environment. Several things don't
line up just yet. I can't seem to connect to the jabber.org account I
created. The preferences screen is empty, etc.

I'm now going back to the repository to check what's changed from the
actual "released" version. My gut feel is that a lot was changed and
maybe not tested.

Cheers!