[ANN] Exhibitor 1.6.0

XiaoChuan Yu

Aug 7, 2017, 4:07:08 PM8/7/17
to exhibitor-users
Exhibitor 1.6.0 has been release.
This is the first release under Soabase instead of Netflix.
The new group ID is io.soabase.exhibitor.

Refer to change log for specific changes.

You may have noticed that I'm not Jordan who usually sends out these announcements.
I use Exhibitor at work quite heavily so I volunteered to help maintain the project.

My first tasks will be:

1. Triage issues by responding and/or closing if they are too old and don't apply anymore.
2. Reviewing and testing existing PRs.

Any help from other maintainers on this would be appreciated.

In terms of long term plan, I would personally to like see the UI be improved.
I'm currently working on a re-write of the UI in React.

Jordan Zimmerman

Aug 7, 2017, 4:15:54 PM8/7/17
to exhibit...@googlegroups.com
Thank you XiaoChuan for taking on this task. I hope that Exhibitor continues to improve and be useful for people.

-Jordan