We have 2 volunteers for committers - anyone else?

Jordan Zimmerman

Oct 4, 2016, 4:57:06 AM10/4/16
to exhibitor-users
Hello,

Adam Shannon (http://github.com/adamdecaf) and Cosmin Lehene (https://github.com/Cosmin) have graciously volunteered to help maintain Soabase Exhibitor. Please - we could use many more. I'd appreciate hearing from any others who can contribute.

At this stage, I don't think we need to bother voting people in. Let's go on the honor system. We'll assume you're a good person and be thankful for the help. People who abuse it can be removed easily. So, barring any objections, I'll give Adam and Cosmin write privileges on the repo and we can start moving on.

-Jordan