Project moved to GitHub

Andrew Nayenko

Aug 24, 2015, 2:31:50 AM8/24/15
to ex...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

As you might know, Google Code is going to be shut down. So I had to
look for another hosting for the Free exFAT implementation project.

Most people are familiar with GitHub and have accounts there. Many free
software projects migrated to it in the past several years. Without
further ado, here is the new URL of the Free exFAT implementation project:

https://github.com/relan/exfat

I'm also going to shut down the Google Group devoted to this project
(yep, that's the email list you are reading now). Use GitHub to report
issues or ask questions. If you don't want to create GitHub account you
can still contact me personally via email: resver at gmail dot com.

Contributions are welcome!

--
Andrew Nayenko <res...@gmail.com>