ERROR: failed to get size of '/dev/block/mmcblk1'

650 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

kirichen

da leggere,
25 apr 2013, 02:34:5025/04/13
a ex...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
I use exfat v101 on linux and android for uSD card. No problem to mount card on linux and I can see all files on it before and after android. The first time on   android I mount card and application uses card(read movi....)  On  android I cann't mount card after I unmount it .
ERROR: failed to get size of '/dev/block/mmcblk1'
The same error for exfatfsck on   android  and no problem on linux only warning
exfatfsck /dev/sdb
exfatfsck 1.0.1
WARN: volume was not unmounted cleanly.
Checking file system on /dev/sdb.
File system version           1.0
Sector size                 512 bytes
Cluster size                 32 KB
Volume size                7580 MB
Used space                  118 MB
Available space            7462 MB
Totally 9 directories and 51 files.
File system checking finished. No errors found.

Andrew Nayenko

da leggere,
25 apr 2013, 16:17:1725/04/13
a ex...@googlegroups.com, valery.k...@gmail.com
Hi,

It's a known issue. Unlike all modern systems, Android does not provide
native LFS (Large File Support) API, which is used by fuse-exfat. I plan
switching to transitional (legacy) LFS API in the future. This will fix
this problem on Android.
--
Andrew Nayenko <res...@gmail.com>

kirichen

da leggere,
27 apr 2013, 06:57:3727/04/13
a ex...@googlegroups.com, valery.k...@gmail.com

Спасибо за разработку

пятница, 26 апреля 2013 г., 0:17:17 UTC+4 пользователь Andrew Nayenko написал:

pavel.b...@gmail.com

da leggere,
27 gen 2014, 11:47:4127/01/14
a ex...@googlegroups.com, valery.k...@gmail.com
I have same error while mkexfatfs /dev/mmcblk0p1
# mkexfatfs /dev/mmcblk0p1
mkexfatfs 1.0.1
ERROR: failed to get size of `/dev/mmcblk0p1'.
#

Andrew Nayenko

da leggere,
27 gen 2014, 11:55:1127/01/14
a ex...@googlegroups.com, valery.k...@gmail.com
Is this Android?

--
Andrew Nayenko <res...@gmail.com>

pavel.b...@gmail.com

da leggere,
27 gen 2014, 12:01:1627/01/14
a ex...@googlegroups.com, valery.k...@gmail.com
Not Android, but arm.

Andrew Nayenko

da leggere,
27 gen 2014, 12:04:5427/01/14
a ex...@googlegroups.com, valery.k...@gmail.com
So, what operating system and storage device is this?

pavel.b...@gmail.com

da leggere,
28 gen 2014, 03:04:1828/01/14
a ex...@googlegroups.com, valery.k...@gmail.com
Montavista 5.0 and SD card 16Gb

Andrew Nayenko

da leggere,
28 gen 2014, 03:15:0628/01/14
a Valery Kirichenko, exfat
> Montavista 5.0 and SD card 16Gb

Does it have Large File Support? I.e. is there any way to make its
libc define off_t as a 64-bit type? Internets say MontaVista can have
various libc implementations. Which one is used in your case?
> --

Andrew Nayenko <res...@gmail.com>

pavel.b...@gmail.com

da leggere,
28 gen 2014, 03:40:1728/01/14
a ex...@googlegroups.com, Valery Kirichenko
I Dont know how it check.
kernel 2.6.18 and libc  2.5.90.

Andrew Nayenko

da leggere,
28 gen 2014, 03:47:2028/01/14
a Valery Kirichenko, exfat
> I Dont know how it check.
> kernel 2.6.18 and libc 2.5.90.

OK, looks like it's glibc. You need to define _FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 to
make the code work. Did you use scons to build exfat-utils?

pavel.b...@gmail.com

da leggere,
28 gen 2014, 04:20:5528/01/14
a ex...@googlegroups.com, Valery Kirichenko
Your scons config doesn't support cross compile, so i use compiled binaries from android, its already compiled with _FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 flag.

Andrew Nayenko

da leggere,
28 gen 2014, 13:38:5428/01/14
a ex...@googlegroups.com, Valery Kirichenko
> Your scons config doesn't support cross compile, so i use compiled binaries
> from android, its already compiled with _FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 flag.

Bionic and glibc are not binary-compatible. Do you use libhybris?
Anyway, bionic does not have native LFS and does not care about
_FILE_OFFSET_BITS. Try rebuilding exfat-utils against your glibc.

goldni...@gmail.com

da leggere,
14 apr 2014, 00:40:2214/04/14
a ex...@googlegroups.com, Valery Kirichenko
Dear Andrew

Could you explain how to compile exfat-utils with glibc more specifically?
I am porting exfat-utils on Android and I have same problem with FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 thing.
It seems that Android doesn't support Large File Support, How can I make exfat-utils work on Android then?
I made a Android.mk file to build libs and fsckexfat.
If you tell me what kind of api I shoud change, I wil try.

Thank you for your support in advance.

2014년 1월 29일 수요일 오전 3시 38분 54초 UTC+9, Andrew Nayenko 님의 말:
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi