eq hangs when scrolling between tables, using up / down key (under windows 10)

4C App

Oct 2, 2015, 9:55:26 AM10/2/15
to Execute Query
In Connections side window, when I scroll up and down  between tables under TABLE  (using keyboard up / down arrows)
eq hangs.
I reproduced the problem with the latest eq version, and also with version 4,1.0, checking against two different (H20) databases.

Is it a known problem ?
Did anyone else experience similar issue ?

Takis Diakoumis

Oct 5, 2015, 7:19:38 PM10/5/15
to execut...@googlegroups.com
hello

thanks for this. i have reproduced it pretty easily. looks like a threading issue when its querying for table meta data.

i'll work on a fix and get back to you.

thanks again :)
Takis

Takis Diakoumis

Oct 6, 2015, 5:41:15 AM10/6/15
to execut...@googlegroups.com
ok, i think i've got a fix for this.

please download an updated eq.jar file from here:

and replace the one in your installation directory with that.

let me know how you go.

thanks :)
Takis

4C App

Oct 17, 2015, 10:27:05 AM10/17/15
to Execute Query
Thanks for you quick response.
I am sorry for may late reply.
I tried the new version and the problem is FIXED.
Works great (0:

Thanks,

Takis Diakoumis

Oct 18, 2015, 1:09:46 AM10/18/15
to execut...@googlegroups.com
awesome! let me know of any other issues.

thanks
Takis