Execute-Query Translations

Marvin Gomez

Mar 20, 2014, 10:16:53 AM3/20/14
to execut...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

I'd like to make some translation to spanish for execute-query GUI.

Is there any chance to make this?

thanks

Takis Diakoumis

Mar 23, 2014, 6:13:46 AM3/23/14
to execut...@googlegroups.com
hello

that sound like a great idea!!

...but, i actually gave up on doing some years ago so i only use locale specific bundles on a very small number of components.

i would be delighted to work with you to get this up and running if you like.

it won't be quick initially unfortunately - but certainly possible.

let me know your thoughts and i can start moving introducing bundles across the app.

thanks
Takis

http://executequery.org

elbek

Mar 23, 2014, 9:44:50 PM3/23/14
to execut...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Thanks for your answer.

Of course I am interested to help you with this.

I have some experience with translations and java programming.

Please, let me know how could we start this project.

Thanks.

Takis Diakoumis

Apr 3, 2014, 6:26:06 AM4/3/14
to execut...@googlegroups.com
hello

at one point i did begin to support language bundles by using them in selected new components. i haven't been very disciplined about this since so there is very little there right now.

my plan with your help is to modify EQ and begin to introduce language bundles wherever labels/menus/text etc is currently hard-coded. this is a rather large task that won't happen quickly.

allow me to make a good assessment and we will kick off. please contact me directly at tak...@executequery.org

thanks again :)
Takis

Михаил Каляшин

Aug 29, 2017, 2:08:57 AM8/29/17
to Execute Query
Hello,  have a desire to translate your application into Russian. When can we discuss some issues?

Takis Diakoumis

Aug 29, 2017, 8:55:50 AM8/29/17
to execut...@googlegroups.com
happy to discuss... i'm about to snooze for the night... i'm in Melbourne, Australia.

i did intend to sort this all out but never got to it unfortunately. it would be great to get some momentum behind it again.

if you have a few points or issues you'd like to start with, maybe send them through then i can prepare and we'll find a time to chat.

thanks :)
Takis