Is that possible to add idle test ability on database connections?

m yumen

Jan 20, 2018, 1:44:00 AM1/20/18
to Execute Query
Hi,

I use EQ for database development, but the connections always time out if there was no sql submitted. Then, EQ will suspend, no response for a few seconds, and I think that's not good.
So, I hope idle test ability could be added. Or I can do it myself if I have source code.

Thanks.

Takis Diakoumis

Jan 20, 2018, 2:29:33 AM1/20/18
to execut...@googlegroups.com
hello

just so i'm clear - you want a simple 'Test Connection' button on the connection panel?

sounds simple enough... if thats the case

thanks
Takis