How to connect to Live MySql Db With it And How to Connect to Phpmyadmin localhost database . Currently working on project . Need Help Asap.

Colin Musil

Oct 22, 2016, 12:39:44 PM10/22/16
to Execute Query
Hello guys ,

I need your help. I am professional web developer. I am new to this software. I want to connect my Localhost/phpmyadmin ( wamp ) Database with this software / Maybe also use it to connect to Live mysql Db . How can i connect it.

Please give me detail. Currently working on project . Need Help Asap.

Colin Musil

Oct 22, 2016, 12:43:15 PM10/22/16
to Execute Query
Check the attachment. The settings i have did for it . But not working.
excutequery.png