Replacement ISP for former ExecPC, Voyager, CoreComm customers?

Phil Pucci

Aug 10, 2001, 11:27:54 AM8/10/01

On behalf of several dozen businesses in the
Ameritech region who are currently serviced
by CoreComm.com (formerly ExecPC.com
& Voyager.net), we are preparing succession
plans in case of a possible service interruption.

These current business customers are currently
holding Internet accounts for a combination of
typical modem and ISDN dial-up accounts and,
in a few cases, permanent ISDN connections.

We would like to include local/regional providers
(Ameritech / Great Lakes region including WI,
IL, IN, MI, OH) as well as USA carriers with
extensive coverage in this region that have
significant coverage (local POP's) of the
major cities and their surrounding communities
(maximum commuting radius).

I am very interested in learning what you, the
Milwaukee/Madison/ExecPC/Voyager.net
subscribers would recommend.

Have you made a similar transition?

How does your new service compare