[Urgent] New Myaiesec.net changes : Changing forms instructions

1 view

Rahul Solanki

Aug 5, 2013, 12:31:18 AM8/5/13
to exchangepa...@googlegroups.com

For those who have an EP form on the system, please make the changes to avoid rejection of your form.

-Warm Regards,
Rahul Solanki
Vice President,
Global Internship Program(Outgoing Exchange)
AIESEC in Mumbai
Mobile : +91 9819957187 Skype : rahul.solanki93
Email: rahul.solanki@aiesec
net | rahulsol...@gmail.com
Web: www.aiesec.org | www.aiesec.in | www.aiesecmumbai.org

> Hello,
>
> AI has a number of changes in our Global Information System to enable faster and easier matching & analysis. These changes have a significant impact on our exchange process!
>
> What is needed from you? Change your forms now!!
>
> ALL available forms need to be changed before the 10th of August by or they'll be changed to rejected on myaiesec.net
>
> The changes are required because for GCDP Master and Sub Issues have to be defined and for GIP Master and Sub Backgrounds have to be defined.
>
> Business Rule Information
> Note : GCDP Master and Sub Issues
>>
>> For EP Forms
>>  You can now choose three master issues as EP and three sub issues. (eg. primary background: IT, secondary backgrounds: database management & web development).
>>
>> For TN Forms
>> As a TN you can have one master issues and two sub issues.
>>
> Note :GIP Primary and Secondary Backgrounds
>>
>> For EP Forms
>>  You can now choose one primary background as EP and two secondary backgrounds. (eg. primary background: IT, secondary backgrounds: database management & web development).
>>
>> For TN Forms
>> As a TN you can have two primary backgrounds and three secondary backgrounds.
>>

> Process
>
> 1. Log onto myaiesec.net
>
> 2.Go on Manage Forms under AIESEC Programmes tabs
>
> 3. Select your local committee and fill all other details
>
> 4. Select the form you want to edit.
>
> 5. Click on edit below.
>
> 6.  For TNs click on Internship Description and select Master and Sub / Primary Secondary options as per the GIP GCDP Business Rule.
> GCDP Example
>  GIP Example
>

> 7. For EPs click on Personal Preferences and select 3 master and 3 sub issues and save the form.
>
> GIP Example
>
> GCDP Example
>

> 8.  Click on SAVE
>
> And it's done.
>
> For more information on the changes on myaiesec.net visit :-http://www.myaiesec.net/content/viewwiki.do?contentid=10269591 also you can expect a video with these instructions by Tuesday at the maximum.
>
> Finally, please make sure everyone changes the forms to the right start and end date. Currently, we have a lot of forms with already passed dates on the system, when that is the case, the matchability of your form goes down!
>
> Let's make exchange happen faster and easier!
>
> - Dhruv!

" group.