Re: [OGIP] Fwd: Follow up from IC - Partnering with AIESEC India

Rahul Solanki

Nov 7, 2013, 6:15:59 AM11/7/13
to exchangepa...@googlegroups.com, matadors-...@googlegroups.com

-Warm Regards,
Rahul Solanki
Vice President,
Global Internship Program(Outgoing Exchange)
AIESEC in Mumbai
Mobile : +91 9819957187 Skype : rahul.solanki93
Email: rahul.solanki@aiesec
net | rahulsol...@gmail.com
Web: www.aiesec.org | www.aiesec.in | www.aiesecmumbai.org

Access our Searchtool here - http://goo.gl/xQfGO

Social:

AIESEC | Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society.

On 07-Nov-2013 4:44 PM, "Medha Agarwal" <medha....@gmail.com> wrote:
TNs in the US. Not sure if they're the same ones as Niels sent. But follow up, if you haven't applied to them already.

Medha A.