Fwd: [OGIP] Fwd: GIP OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU - LC CATANIA ITALY

Rahul Solanki

Sep 2, 2013, 8:09:14 AM9/2/13
to exchangepa...@googlegroups.com, matadors-...@googlegroups.com, ogip-mu...@googlegroups.com

-Warm Regards,
Rahul Solanki
Vice President,
Global Internship Program(Outgoing Exchange)
AIESEC in Mumbai
Mobile : +91 9819957187 Skype : rahul.solanki93
Email: rahul.solanki@aiesec
net | rahulsol...@gmail.com
Web: www.aiesec.org | www.aiesec.in | www.aiesecmumbai.org

Access our Searchtool here - http://goo.gl/xQfGO

Social:

AIESEC | Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society.

From: Kinga Noworòl <kinga....@aiesec.net>
Date: 2 September 2013 16:06
Subject: GIP OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU - LC CATANIA ITALY

AIESEC CATANIA IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE YOU

WE HAVE 2 GIP POSITIONS AVAILABLE

FOR TEACHING ENGLISH

ONLY NATIVE SPEAKERS

Immagine in linea 1
Kinga Noworòl

Local President 2013/2014
Vice President OutGoing Exchange 2012/2013

AIESEC Italia, Sede Locale di Catania
Address:
C.so Delle Province 36, Catania (95100), Italy
Website: www.aiesec.org/italy/catania
Skype: kingact

P  Please consider the Environment before printing this Email. Acting Sustainably is one of the six core values of AIESEC.

This message is a PRIVATE communication. This message and all attachments are a private communication sent by a representative of AIESEC Italy and may be confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.