Fwd: Say hello to these potential matches from Mumbai

Pratik Bhansali

Oct 23, 2013, 9:44:20 AM10/23/13
to exchangepa...@googlegroups.com

Pratik Bhansali

Begin forwarded message:

From: Zorpia <notifi...@zorpia.com>
Date: 23 October 2013 4:59:22 pm IST
To: jpratikbhansali <jpratik...@gmail.com>
Subject: Say hello to these potential matches from Mumbai

Don't miss a thing! Zorpia mail makes it easier for you to meet new people and have more fun on Zorpia! Make sure our mail goes to your inbox by adding notifi...@zorpia.com to your address book. For instructions, click here.
Unsubscribe | Report Spam

Hi Jpratikbhansali,
Say hello to these potential matches from Mumbai

Add as Friend
akshay, 23
Mumbai, India

Add as Friend
Kevin, 23
Mumbai, India

Add as Friend
naughty boy, 27
Mumbai, India

Add as Friend
reddy, 26
Mumbai, India

Add as Friend
jitendra, 19
Mumbai, India

Add as Friend
Shareen, 29
Mumbai, India

Add as Friend
kedar, 26
Mumbai, India

Add as Friend
Avishek, 21
Mumbai, India
Regards,
The Zorpia Team
Unsubscribe from emails like this · Email Setting · Privacy policy
Zorpia Co. Ltd. P.O. Box #28960, Gloucester Road Post Office, Hong Kong

Rahul Solanki

Oct 23, 2013, 9:56:49 AM10/23/13
to exchangepa...@googlegroups.com

Guys, please ignore that mail. Its by an old member.

-Warm Regards,
Rahul Solanki
Vice President,
Global Internship Program(Outgoing Exchange)
AIESEC in Mumbai
Mobile : +91 9819957187
Skype : rahul.solanki93
Email: rahul....@aiesec.net | rahulsol...@gmail.com
Web: www.aiesec.org | www.aiesec.in | www.aiesecmumbai.org

Access our Searchtool here - http://goo.gl/xQfGO

Social:

AIESEC | Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society.