Fwd: [AIESEC VIETNAM] A great opportunity to work in the largest software company FPT Software

Rahul Solanki

Dec 27, 2013, 2:50:47 AM12/27/13
to exchangepa...@googlegroups.com, matadors-...@googlegroups.com

-Warm Regards,
Rahul Solanki
Vice President,
Global Internship Program(Outgoing Exchange)
AIESEC in Mumbai
Mobile : +91 9819957187
Skype : rahul.solanki93
Email: rahul....@aiesec.net | rahulsol...@gmail.com
Web: www.aiesec.org | www.aiesec.in | www.aiesecmumbai.org

Access our Searchtool here - http://goo.gl/xQfGO

Social:

AIESEC | Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society.

From: "Vu Truong" <vu.t...@aiesec.net>
Date: 27-Dec-2013 9:37 am
To: <krupaka...@gmail.com>

Dear Krupa Kapadia,

I am Vu Truong from AIESEC Vietnam. I am offering you an opportunities to be Java Developer in the Vietnam's largest software company - FPT Software Company.

You can:
  • Run projects with high-profile MNCs in U.S, Europe
  • Working among young and most talented IT professionals
  • Chance to receive 4-6 week training in U.S.A with full fee cover by company
  • Develop IT skills in both Vietnam and U.S.A
  • Have chance to work with key clients: Microsoft, Hitachi, IBM,gSony, Harvey Nash
  • Access to Cutting-edge technology with international standardize processes
  • Others: Bonus; Allowances (transportation, lunch, working on-site); FTown Campus (football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga centre, restaurant, cafeteria); "FPT care" health insurance provided by AON...
Click here to see the endorsement of FPT's clients and find attached proposal for further information.

If you are interested, kindly send me a reply. We can meet on Skype. My skype is truongthevu.ftu2

Your faithfully,

Vu Truong

--

Truong The Vu (Mr.)

Organizing Committee President | Local Chapter Foreign Trade University, Ho Chi Minh City

AIESEC in Vietnam www.aiesec.vn

Email: vu.t...@aiesec.net Phone(+84) 128 484 5303

Platinum Partners: Unilever | PepsiCo

National Partners:  FrieslandCampina | Mondelez | JobStreet.com

Social Project Partners: Standard Chartered Bank | ELCA

Local Partners: Apollo | Major English Center | Student Culture House | CFVG | Toppion

Exchange Partners: APEX | Transcend People Limited | Pastel Inn Saigon | HNC | Leo Burnett | ej AC Vietnam | Vitalify Asia | The Color Club | Passed On website

Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society.

This message is a PRIVATE communication. This message and all attachments are a private communication sent by a representative of AIESEC in Vietnam and may be confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.

Get a signature like this. Click here.
Promotion package.pdf