Fwd: GIP Opportunity - Minik Anka Kindergarden!! (AIESEC Kocaeli in TURKEY)

Rahul Solanki

Aug 21, 2013, 2:58:10 AM8/21/13
to exchangepa...@googlegroups.com, ogip-mu...@googlegroups.com, Nakiya Haider

aiesec_official_short_logo
indir

Hello,

I'm Sait Topbas, Responsible Of Business Development in AIESEC Kocaeli, TURKEY. We have great experience for you. It is Minik Anka Kindergarden!

There is our TN Code : TN-In-TR-KU-2012-2584

About Minik Anka Kindergarden;

TN-In-TR-KU-2012-2584

  • Child (Youth) Education
  • Foreign Languages Education
  • Advanced Teaching

  1. Intern will teach English to students and manager of companies. And intern will have lessons for every level of English.
  2. Also intern will organise social activities with students in order to have good time with them.
  3. Intern will create new strageties to find and new students for company with management department.
  4. Intern will prepare some programmes to make students practice and speaking in English.

About AIESEC Kocaeli in Turkey;
Kocaeli is a bay city which has sea side both to Marmara and Blacksea and near to Istanbul.Our city is biggest Industrial City in Turkey. Our LC has a reputation about Exchange Quality too. Last Summer we had Reception Award .It is really good chance to learn Turkish Culture and develop your skills.
We are waiting for you!!

Best Regards.

Sait Topbaş | AIESEC Kocaeli İş Geliştirme Sorumlusu
Responsible of Business Development
sait....@aiesec.net
T: +90 262 331 84 21 | M: +90 553 509 53 60

©2013 AIESEC | Kocaeli - TURKEY

--
Warm Regards,
Rahul Solanki

Web: www.aiesec.org  |  www.aiesec.in | www.aiesecmumbai.org

Access our Searchtool here - http://goo.gl/xQfGO

Social: Inline image 4 Inline image 3

AIESEC | Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society.