Psychology research volunteer opportunity - Oxford, UK

Rosa Sinclair Emerson

Nov 5, 2017, 9:58:58 AM11/5/17
to Alexithymia Exchange
Hi everyone,

I am working with my supervisor Geoff Bird to investigate the relationship between Autism, Alexithymia and hyposensitivity to sensory stimuli.  I've attached our recruitment poster which contains the study details.

If you email to express an interest, you will first be sent a link to a pre-screen questionnaire, which takes a few minutes to complete.  We will then contact you to let you know if you have been invited to participate in the full study, if you come for the full study, you will be paid £10 for your time.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and feel free to pass the study details onto others you know who may be interested in participants.

My email address (also in the poster) is: rosa.sincl...@hmc.ox.ac.uk

Best,
Rosa