Alexithymia vs mindblindness?

Roman T

Oct 14, 2019, 8:04:53 AM10/14/19
to Alexithymia Exchange
Alexithymia is just one of conditions i have i think its related to Autism or Low latent Inhibition, so i don't know if i should view Alexithymia as separate condition or as one of the symptoms of another conditions.
Anyway i come across works of Simon Baron-Cohen in his book "mindblindness" he seem like referring to similar condition.

I have no friends so if someone with Alexithymia wants to talk feel free to email me.
jus

Алекситимия

mollie warren

Oct 14, 2019, 8:13:20 AM10/14/19
to exchang...@googlegroups.com
Hi welcome to the group.I am Mollie and my husband hasAspergers syndrome .I think Alexythmia is just part of the many aspects of autism . I hope you enjoy being part of the group ,I am always ready to talk .
Have a good day
Mollie

Sent from my iPad

Regan Dow

Oct 14, 2019, 4:27:44 PM10/14/19
to exchang...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Are you Bulgarian? I tried googling that word in the different alphabet thinking it was your name, but it was the bulgarian word for Alexithymia. Is your name Jus? I'd be very happy to talk to you too. I'm a woman in my mid forties with Autism, and my 19 year old son also has Autism. I also have Alexithymia, but we don't know about him (but I think its likely). We live in Canada. Alexithymia occurs very often with Autism or Aspergers, but can also occur in people without Autism or Aspergers.
I'd love to hear more about you.
Regan

Roman T

Oct 15, 2019, 3:47:16 AM10/15/19
to Alexithymia Exchange
Hi i do have Aspegers as well. I am Russian my name is Roman.

My problem in relationship with opposite sex i always got this moments where i say something and my partner would get offended by it then i have no idea what i did wrong like its beyond my understanding, perhaps its related to not being able to empathize or read other people emotions?

On 14 Oct 2019, at 14:04, Roman T <roman...@gmail.com> wrote:

Alexithymia is just one of conditions i have i think its related to Autism or Low latent Inhibition, so i don't know if i should view Alexithymia as separate condition or as one of the symptoms of another conditions.
Anyway i come across works of Simon Baron-Cohen in his book "mindblindness" he seem like referring to similar condition.

I have no friends so if someone with Alexithymia wants to talk feel free to email me.
jus

Алекситимия

Итак, я читал об Алекситимии