Can we clear system local cache using vba?

Pavan Valluru

Jan 23, 2014, 3:07:00 AM1/23/14
to excelvb...@googlegroups.com
Can we clear system local cache using vba? if yes please guide us.

-Pavan

ashish koul

Jan 24, 2014, 1:29:47 AM1/24/14
to excelvbamacros
try this links

see if it helps  do you want to clear clipboard ?

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Pavan Valluru <pavansai...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can we clear system local cache using vba? if yes please guide us.

-Pavan

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/excelvbamacros
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Excel VBA Macros" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/excelvbamacros.

Regards

Ashish Koul

P Before printing, think about the environment.

Pavan Chowdary

Jan 24, 2014, 2:18:54 AM1/24/14
to excelvb...@googlegroups.com
No Buddy, I want to clear system local cache not clipboard.. i will go through your link and get back to you

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Excel VBA Macros" group.