Request VBA Macro for DOS Command

Ganesh

Mar 8, 2014, 1:59:44 AM3/8/14
to excelvb...@googlegroups.com

​Hi All,

It would be a great when I get this VBA macro for below manual process.

I am using dos command to rearrange pdf page order. Please see below is our manual process for reordering pdf pages.

1. Using Excel, we are entering page from, to and image type.
2. Sorting image type as alphabetical order.
3. Manually replace the “from – to” in single cell, see attached image for reference.
4. I placed the pdf file in pdftk.exe folder
5. In Excel manually prepared command line placed in Com.exe

Please refer the attached screen shot and original pdf file and re order pdf file for your reference

Inline image 1

--
Regards,

Imgtype.pdf
REORDER.pdf

ashish koul

Mar 8, 2014, 12:31:23 PM3/8/14
to excelvbamacros
Sub test1()

Shell "C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe", vbNormalFocus 'opens CMD

Application.Wait (Now + TimeValue("0:00:1"))
SendKeys Sheets(1).Cells(1, 1).Value
Application.Wait (Now + TimeValue("0:00:1"))
SendKeys "{Enter}" 'enter code
End Sub

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/excelvbamacros
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Excel VBA Macros" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/excelvbamacros.

Regards

Ashish Koul

P Before printing, think about the environment.