Fwd: Macro Request Pivot Table Value Copy to Template Sheet

Ganesh

Jan 10, 2014, 6:09:45 AM1/10/14
to excelvb...@googlegroups.com

Hi
​All,

Please find attached our working Excel sheet and kindly do the better solution to automate this manual process.

Workbook: MACRO.XLSX
Sheet1: DATA – Listed client order data
Sheet2: PIVOTTABLE (Sum of shipped Qty by client id)
Sheet3, 4 & 5: DATATEMPLATE – Need to paste pivot table values as based on the week.

Here attached Excel, I have manually processed all the data template sheets. I will expect your guidance to do this process via macro.

Please do the suggestions and guidance for the same.

Thanks

--
Regards,
Ganesh

--
Regards,

Inscribe BPO Pvt. Ltd.
macro.xlsx

Dinsh Kumar

Aug 28, 2014, 6:54:53 AM8/28/14
to excelvb...@googlegroups.com
you can do better though of countifs formulas.