Word 2010: how to paste formated text, without table formating

Hukam Chand

Jul 14, 2014, 9:40:52 AM7/14/14
to excelvb...@googlegroups.com

I have an Excel spreadsheet with over 14,000 rows. It contains only text, which would be better displayed and printed if it were in Word. It has some text that is bolded, and uses a specific font. The bolding needs to be kept, but I can cope with having to re-apply the font and size information.

I have tried copying the text from Excel and pasting into Word, but I get a document with a one-column table and lots of rows. I looked at Word's Paste Special..., but it does not offer the choice of keeping formated text, but dropping tables.

Alternatively, is there a way in Word to keep the text, but remove the table cells?

Regrads-

Hukam

ashish koul

Jul 19, 2014, 2:40:43 PM7/19/14
to excelvbamacros
can  u share any sample file

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/excelvbamacros
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Excel VBA Macros" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/excelvbamacros.

Regards

Ashish Koul

P Before printing, think about the environment.