Combo box properties gone invisible

Pavan Chowdary

Jan 7, 2015, 1:28:43 AM1/7/15
to excelvb...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

This is Pavan. I have a file which contains forms combo boxes. After installing recent windows updates, i am unable to see combo boxes properties and getting visual basics errors.

I heard there are bugs in windows updates which is why we are facing this issue. can you guys tell me any permanent resolver to this issue?

If you could tell me how i can make the combo box properties to visible, that would be very helpful as i can continue my resolver tips from there.

*** See the attached image

Thanks,
Pavan
Capture.PNG

Rajan Verma

Jan 9, 2015, 12:36:25 PM1/9/15
to excelvb...@googlegroups.com
Close your excel

Delete all file form
Temp
%Temp%
Prefetch

see if you can see the properties

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/excelvbamacros
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Excel VBA Macros" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/excelvbamacros.

Regards
Rajan verma
+91 7838100659

bpascal123

Jan 9, 2015, 6:00:48 PM1/9/15
to excelvb...@googlegroups.com
ALT+F10 or F11 I'm not sure and click the all small eyes icons you see, the combo box should then show up on the spreadsheet at one point or another

Vaibhav Joshi

Jan 10, 2015, 12:21:42 AM1/10/15
to excelvb...@googlegroups.com
Try n reinstall Office..I guess you would have done it by now..

Cheers!!