Adding .xll into the excel file to have download option.

Pavan Valluru

Dec 1, 2013, 1:25:49 AM12/1/13
to excelvb...@googlegroups.com
Guyz,

Hope all are doing well. Here i need one help. can we add .xll file to the excel file and give option for the user to download it from that excel ? like Click here to download .xll. So that the user of the excel file can get .xll from the respective excel file. so i can not send 2 files for every user excel & .xll to run the file. If we can provide this option, can you please tell me the procedure to follow?

Thanks & Regards,
Pavan

Pavan Valluru

Dec 2, 2013, 4:40:33 AM12/2/13